Re: FC4 on a harddisk --> installation ??

I tried this method also, but found out that it requires the .iso's to
be put on a FAT/VFAT partition only. I had placed it on an xfs
partition and installer simply could not mount it. I tried even
passing xfs as parameter to kernel during the boot of cd made from
'boot.iso' but it did not work. So finally I had to use a FAT
partition.

I wonder why installer cannot see xfs partitions to pickup .iso images
during install.

VJ