Re: How to visit the other partition on the harddisk?

On 6/16/05, dev loop gmail com <dev loop gmail com> wrote:
On 6/16/05, yufan <iamyufan gmail com> wrote:
> i cannot find the partition
> which contains the fedora core 4 iso files in the new system. could anyone
> help me solve this problem? thanks in advance.

fdisk -l <device> will show you a list of partitions on every hd you have.
For example: fdisk -l /dev/hda will list all partitions on your first hdd
Mount the partitions you see, and check them for their contents

i've tried this method before.but it doen work.