Fedora in Amsterdam

pascal at rednose.nl pascal at rednose.nl
Thu Jun 16 08:39:54 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,

my company is starting up a project in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), where people
without any experience with computers receive training. They can also buy
second-hand computers, and we want to offer the choice between Windows and
Linux. Because most of our clients are very new to computers, we have chosen
two distros that, in our view, take the end-user very seriously: Fedora and
Ubuntu. We are having a bit of a hard time deciding which one we will choose,
and therefore I am looking for a Fedora-enthousiast who lives in the vicinity
of Amsterdam. Is anybody willing to give us some advice?

Thanks,

Pascal