fc3 & mysql clustering

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:15:08 UTC 2005

Hey friends,

 We recently got an order from a Hospital to install our healthcare
product in their premises.They want  fault tolerance  means if one
server goes down the other server takes over it.

The packages which will be running on FC3 will be

a) FC3 itself( 32bit intel)
b) mysql as database(4.1)
c) apache as web server
d) our software.

Can anyone tell me any good links or tutorials for such scenario.It
there is some other OS as compared to  FC3 which also supports
clustering but which is more less works like FC3,as i don't want to
spend too much time in learning that OS,I would like to spend the time
on learning and configuring clustering.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover