F3/F4 UPGRADE APT AND YUM WON'T WORK;

Mirco mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Thu Jun 16 13:20:40 UTC 2005

HELLO ALL THERE.
I have attempted for the first time today to install Fedora core 3
adding all the software I use such audacity, planet ccrma applications
apt from yum and several others.
I then upgraded to FC4 to find that neither YUM nor APT are functioning
returning the following messages?

				YUM
[root at localhost bulabula]# yum update
Repository extras already added, not adding again
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna-stable: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.
				APT

apt-get: error while loading shared libraries: librpm-4.3.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory.

ANY SOLUTION?

MIRCO