Re: rpmbuild

Adam Gibson wrote:
Matthew Miller wrote:

You shouldn't need rpm-devel unless you're actually writing or compiling
programs which make rpm library calls -- package manager meta-stuff.

Or you install VMware or nvidia's nvidia driver installer etc. I seem to always forget to install (kernel-smp-devel|kernel-devel) before trying to install those and wish it was a default for workstation installs.

I think you're confusing rpm-devel and kernel(-smp)-devel...

Paul.