aspect ratio in totem

Hi Folks,

Since I've installed FC4, I've been having a weird problem with Totem:
anything I try to watch is squashed.  It doesn't matter what I set the
aspect ratio in totem to, it always looks wider than it is long (so
everything is squished vertically).  I've googled for
xine/gstreamer/totem aspect ratio problems and found nothing that
seems to correspond to my problem.

Everything looks OK in mplayer, though, so it must be some sort of
setting, not the actual files.

Anyone encountering something similar or know how to fix it?

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com