aspect ratio in totem

Ben Steeves ben.steeves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:21:25 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

Since I've installed FC4, I've been having a weird problem with Totem:
anything I try to watch is squashed.  It doesn't matter what I set the
aspect ratio in totem to, it always looks wider than it is long (so
everything is squished vertically).  I've googled for
xine/gstreamer/totem aspect ratio problems and found nothing that
seems to correspond to my problem.

Everything looks OK in mplayer, though, so it must be some sort of
setting, not the actual files.

Anyone encountering something similar or know how to fix it?

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben.steeves at gmail.com
http://www.metacon.ca/bcs      / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves