[FC4] Missing documentation?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Jun 16 19:51:16 UTC 2005

    I see on the Fedora site two manuals for installation, both written
from the standpoint of an installer, doing an installation.  Maybe it's
there and I've missed it, or it's called something else, but I can't
find how to *set*up*the*network*install*machine.  Sure, I can FTP it,
that's not hard, but I have perfect ISOs, and understand there's some
'magic' in making them remotely readably through loopback.

    Does anyone know where the docs are for that?  I'm fighting an old,
tired CDROM that's taking TWO HOURS for each disk of the
mediacheck...ugh.

--
Karma: God's grace for unbelievers for doing the right thing, after all.
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad