downloading FC4 using bittorrent problem.

I'm running FC3. I've been trying to download the new FC4 via bittorrent from:
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/stentz-dvd-i386.torrent

with no success. When I double click on the .torrent file the bittorrent program doesn't start and the system indicates that it is trying to open the file in a text viewer and really doesn't know which program to run... it's as if I don't have the bittorrent rpm installed but I know bittorent is installed is.

Why isn't bittorrent working here?....

Ferindo

--
Ferindo Middleton