FC4 Not installing (DVD)

Austin Isler aisler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:48:56 UTC 2005

Hello guys and gals.
I was also one of the people who were experiencing slow downloads on BT,
but I stuck with it anyways. 3 days later and I have it. Now here is the
problem. Right away I noticed that the md5sum did not match the one in
the text file that came with the iso. I said "what the hell" and burned
it to DVD anyways. Now when I restarted my computer to allow it to boot
from the DVD, it acted like nothing was on the DVD and just when
straight to booting my HD. Also when the DVD is in the drive it gives me
error messages when its searching for volumes, and then when KDE boots,
the PC freezes. It all seems quite strange, after all I downloaded the
same iso as everyone else.

Austin