Re: Where should dhcpd.conf go?

Kenneth Porter wrote:
--On Friday, June 17, 2005 1:59 AM -0400 Todd Wease <twease comcast net> wrote:

I just installed dhcpd and can't find the config directory in /etc.

You can list all the files associated with a package with "rpm -qlv packagename".

i dont think dhcpd.conf comes with the dhcp package, only some examples that are in some other directory, cant remmember where, and i'm not at my linux machine to run a check.