Re: FC4 and YUM

And a /fedora prefix. By "broken" I was referring strictly to the Livna repo addresses specified in the yum.conf file for FC3, which are no longer valid for FC4.

Temlakos wrote:
Actually, it's not broken--but it is changed. Instead of RPMS.stable, use RPMS.lvn. I visited the site, navigated the directories, and saw the new spellings.

All that concerns me is whether that directory is fully loaded, and if it isn't, when will it be.

-- Ovidiu Lixandru linux360