Re: [FC4] HELP! grub/reiserfs problem on fc4

does anyone didn't get any problem using reiserfs under FC4?

Clemen Canaria wrote:
Hi all,

im having problem using reiserfs on fc4. here my device map:

hda1 - ntfs (windows xp)
hda2 - reiserfs (/boot)
hda3 - reiserfs (/)
--------
hda5 - vfat
hda6 - vfat
hda7 - vfat
hda8 - reiserfs (/home)
swap

then i've installed fc4 successfully and put the boot loader onto the first sector of /dev/hda2 and did to make it work with XP boot loader.
but when grub boot my Fedora it says something like this:

kernel panic = not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknow-block(3,3)

any idea what to do?

thanks in advance,

clem