Problem with php and apache

Hello group,

I recently installed Fedora core 4 and I have some trouble to start my apache web server.

Whenever I start apache, I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 148 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

I have check the syntax in the httpd.conf file but it is exactly the same syntax use when I was running under Fedora core 3.

Does anybody have an idea?

Any information is welcome.

Rock.