Re: Stuck on run-level 3 :-(

Andoni wrote:
Hi all,

I have spent the last few years learning OpenVMS and now have acquired an
old machine to put FC3 on to practice my Linux again.

I have installed and gotten my network card going but the Video refuses to
work. When I try doing:

init 5

I only get: INIT: Id "x" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

This means that my graphics card settings are not correct but I don't know
where to set them.

Install system-config-display and try running that.

Cheers, Paul.