Intel+FC4

Caglar Ulkuderner caglar at tubitak.gov.tr
Fri Jun 17 20:05:42 UTC 2005

Hi Jery and All;

I found a solution for installation problem such installation boot problem.

Step 1) Download the boot image from
http://www.ulkuderner.net/booti915.iso approximately 6.5 MB.
PS: MD5SUM is 283a42bc1c106529c0c884d9feb75b3b  booti915.iso

Step 2) Burn this iso to CD.

Step 3) Boot your computer with this CD.

Step 4) Choose CDROM installation and put your FC4 CD or FC4 DVD.

Step 5) Have fun with FC4 :)

Caglar Ulkuderner
System Administrator / Computer Engineer, TUBITAK

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in
house!