gmailfs in FC3

Has anyone got gmailfs working in Fedora. I am following the
instructions given on the Richard Jones' website  and get this error
after I try to mount the file system from command line

fuse: failed to exec fusermount: Invalid argument
fuse: reading device: Bad file descriptor

I guess am successfully authenticated as if I give the wrong password
I get a login failure error.
Any ideas about how to deal with this?

Ankit