Re: FC4 and jre-1_5_0_03-linux-amd64.rpm

Alexander,
     While I hadn't seen the note on Java in the release notes, I had
seen the JPackage web page on creating nosrc rpms. However the instructions
are about as clear as mud. In particular, they mention on...

http://mpeters.us/linux/j2sdk.php#create_rpm

...using the appropriate nosrc.rpm. However the ones I can find on
www.jpackage.org are for 1.4.2 and not 1.5.0 (which is what the
Fedora release notes recommend).
           Jack