Re: Out of office/vacation tools?

Hey all -

What are you using for "Out of Office" e-mail tools?  I am using
Sendmail, Dovecot and procmail.  I have used vacation in the past and
liked it just fine.  Any reason not to install it on my FC installation?
I know to make sure to add it *after* my procmail rules for lists and
the like so only people who are e-mailing me specifically get the OOO
reply.

Qmail, vpopmail and Qmailadmin