Is it worth installing FC4?

Hi all, I want to install linux on an extra PC that I have in order to learn I already have FC3 but then read the news about FC4 coming out and held out on installing until I got FC4. I have however read that many have problems and complaints about FC4.

Can anybody let me know if it's worth waiting a bit longer for a newer build of FC4 or should I install FC3 instead or is it ok to install FC4.

Thank's for any and all info

Cheers,
Pedro.