Phillips Toucam II webcam support in FC4

I checked that the ov511 module was present in the kernel - it is.
I then plugged in the webcam, and got a message saying compression
support was needed - and was enabled. Looking good at this pint.

I then tried xawtv's webcam command, and it gives me:

v4l2: open /dev/video0: Function not implemented
v4l2: open /dev/video0: Function not implemented
v4l: open /dev/video0: Function not implemented

I tried using Gnomemeeting, but when the configuration wizard runs, it
finds no video input devices.

So what needs to be done to make the device visible to the system?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire