Re: Is it worth installing FC4?

On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 16:45 +0100, Pedro Lobo wrote:
Hi all, I want to install linux on an extra PC that I have in order
to learn I already have FC3 but then read the news about FC4 coming
out and held out on installing until I got FC4. I have however read
that many have problems and complaints about FC4.

If you are planning to install FC3 from a source that is not current (for example, a CD that was new when FC3 was new), you'll find that the number of updates is significant. For that reason alone, I would go with FC4.