FC4 monitor compatible?

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 18 17:17:41 UTC 2005

When I first got my present 17" flat panel monitor, back when Fedora Core
1 was new, configuring it turned out to be such a royal pain that I went
back to RH9 instead. A few months later, I tried FC1 again, and now that
monitor was listed among the choices.

Now I'm about to upgrade to FC4, and I'd also like to upgrade the monitor
to a larger one. Can someone here tell me if the following is on the
display list for FC4?

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1-3, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.3;