Re: News Reader?

El vie, 17-06-2005 a las 14:45 -0400, Robert Spangler escribió:

> On Friday 17 June 2005 10:19, Thomas Cameron wrote:
>
> >  I know that Pan got dropped in FC4, but what is the preferred
> >  replacement?
>
> Tell me it isn't so.....  I like PAN.

I also expect it will be there again. Used occasionally, mainly as a
simple news READER, but love to see all its features there available.
IMHO talking about replacement here would be a mistake, since
replacements are supposed to be for improving any ability and Pan is
still the best, AFAIK...

Cheers