Re: smallest possible network, was Re: VOIP with a linksys PAP2

On 6/17/05, Kevin J. Cummings <cummings kjchome homeip net> wrote:

thanks for the reply.  for personal reasons I'm in a rush (the reason
I needed the damn VoIP last week...anyhow.)

however, that mystery button is the reset button.  just now I
configured the wl-330g under windows 2000 on my secondary computer,
caladan.  I couldn't get windows2000 on my primary computer, arrakis,
to see the wl-330g; but, I'll give that a go again.

anyhow, this at least broadens my options.

-Thufir