Help in Partitioning the Disk

Hai all !!!!!!!!! I worked on the Linux. I have used the redhat series and now i want to shift to the fedora core series ........Though i know that i am very late in working in the New versions of fedora ....... can any one plzz help me out the best way that i can partition the disk of 160 GB on fedora core 3 .
Thank You
S.Ravi