Re: Recommended Dual Head AGP card for FC4?

On 6/18/05, Ben Steeves <ben steeves gmail com> wrote:

> You can probably get xinerama working with the open source nv driver,
> but I've never tried.  I have a Shuttle MN31N motherboard which has
> dual VGA outputs and it works beautifuly with FC4.

Actually, I guess you *can't* get a single card working in dualhead
mode with the nv driver:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-May/msg06305.html

This information might be out of date now, though.

Just to reiterate, the proprietary nvidia driver works perfectly in
dualhead mode.
--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com