Re: Keyboard problem ?

Eric Tanguy wrote:

I don't know why but i have a problem of character under X. I have
this ! in place of "exclamation point". This is the only problem with my
keyboard and it appears suddenly. Maybe after freenx installation. But
it seems to happen only in my X session. In console mode no problem.
Any idea ?

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France <eric tanguy univ-nantes fr>
Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) sur athlon kernel 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4

Perhaps, you're not stating your problem clearly, or perhaps, you have a different problem. The symbol that you say is appearing "in place of "exclamation point"" is an exclamation point. Is your screen displaying something else?

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA