Newcomer to Fedora

Dear Fedora users,

My name is Gábor Iglói.

I've read about the latest release of Fedora Core 4 and after
reviewing the release notes I liked the idea of it and gave it a try.

I have prior Linux experience but I never worked with an rpm-based distro.

Would you please recommend me some official/stable rpm repos to start
with? And in Fedora is yum.conf the right place to pick up repos?

Anyway can you recommend me some good documentation/website for
newcomers? Maybe some getting started with Fedora guide for a
middle-experienced Linux user?

Gábor