spreadsheets for console mode?

Has anyone managed to successfully install oleo or sc on fc3 yet? The current version of oleo breaks on install in some very deep places even with a configure statement of --without-motif --without-x so I'm wondering what the likelyhood is I'll have better luck installing sc. Either way all of this has to be done outside of rpm because so far as my research has found they're not yet available as rpms. If those are available as rpms in a repository it's not one in my yum.conf file yet.