system-logviewer?

I installed FC4 on my old laptop and it works great.  Even got my
Linksys wireless adapter to run with ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant.

The one thing I noticed that was missing is system-logviewer.  I
don't know what package that was in in FC3 but I always found it
handy.  I can't find it in FC4.  Is it gone or am I not looking in
the right place?

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson