Serial mouse problem in FC4

Hi all,

My serial mouse used to work perfectly on FC1, FC2, and FC3 without
needing any special configuration. However, I've just installed FC4
and my serial mouse doesn't work in both the text-based console and in
X.org.

The sermouse module is loaded. I've also tried doing "cat
/dev/input/mice" and "cat /dev/input/mouse0" while moving the mouse
and there is no output. Even "cat /dev/ttyS0" and "cat /dev/ttyS1"
gives no output.

Thinking my hardware might have broken recently, I booted off a
Knoppix LiveCD and my mouse worked just fine off ttyS1.

Any ideas?

-bodgie