Fortran 77 and Fedora core 4

Dear List,

I just installed Fedora core 4 on my machine, and I
realized that from GCC 4.0 I got Fortran 95 (g95).
However, I would like to compile a program on my
machine that needs Fortran 77 (g77) to compile it.
Could anyone, please, let me know how could I handle
that? Should I install a older GCC as well? If
affirmative, that would cause conflicts to the last
GCC I  got from Fedora? Any other suggestion?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Best,
Hoffmann

Yahoo! Mail Mobile