Where is my tomcat?

Hi all,

I know this may sound stupid, but where is tomcat installed? The only
rpm with "tomcat" in it is tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-5.0.30-5jpp_6fc,
which I've already installed, but I still don't see tomcat anywhere..
The rpm installs no executable and the doc directory is empty except a
LICENSE file.

I did a search on google, at fc website and on this mailing list and
nothing turned up except this screenshot:
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/008jun05/features/fc4/figs/tomcat.png
:P

Any help is appreciated!

Liu Chang