Re: Screensavers for FC4?

Jim Lowman wrote:
This is pretty stupid, but I noticed that the screensaver selections
are not populated in the AMD64 version of FC4.  This is the first
time that I've seen this since RH9 at least.

I just finished downloading the .iso images for the 32-bit version
and will install it later today to see if it's the same.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jim

# yum install xscreensaver-extras xscreensaver-gl-extras

That should do it.

Bottom line: while the xscreensaver program remains part of Core, the individual screensaver programs are now moved to Extras.

Temlakos