FC4 and ndiswrapper problem

In the ongoing saga of getting my D-Link card to work:

Downloaded ndiswrapper 1.2
Compiled under FC4-smp

When I try to start the card, I get "ndiswrapper: disagrees about verson of symbol struct_module" and it won't load.

Rebooted into the up kernel, uninstalled, did "make clean", "make", "make install". Now it loads, but when I tried "iwconfig wlan0 key 0xmykeyvalue, a ton of stuff flys past then the system reboots.

Help!
--

   Steve