Re: corrupt fc4 disks

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Kam Leo wrote:

Using BitTorrent or Azureus will also ensure that your files are intact.

Not necessarily. Four of the PPC images I got off BitTorrent were corrupt. I ended up downloading them via rsync (which had its own entertainment value as I figured out which rsync servers were in fact up and where they stored their images of FC4).

--
Benjamin Franz

Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.
                                         - Alan Kay