How can I get the screensaver working on FC4?

Hi Al:

It seems like another person (of the list) had the
same problem here. However, I could not solve my
problem, yet. Well, FC4 screensaver on my system is
not populated at all. How could I get the screensavers
working? Where could I find the screen savers on my
system (which directory)?
Thanks!
Hoffmann
ps: I am a bit newbie. What do you mean by 'yum ...'?

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com