Re: Bittorrent clients no longer working

Austin Isler wrote:

I was curious if anyone else is having difficulties with their bittorrent clients. Both Azureus and the original BT will no longer start since I upgraded to FC4.

Austin

I had no luck with Azureus using the open java 1.4.2, but downloading the 1.5.0 and editing the line in the start script to point to the new java it works fine.

Scott