Re: NetworkManager Eureka

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 13:56 -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:
> I traded MadWiFi for NdisWrapper. Not only does NM now work (although
> the changeover is a bit slow) but wireless is faster and more stable.

Were you using NetworkManager?

madwifi is stable for me on two different machines - unless I try to use
NetworkManager - then it doesn't work so well. But using standard
networking, it is rock solid. That indicates (to me anyway) the problem
is actually with NetworkManager.

But whatever works - that's the ticket :)