Re: Question about yum

Hoffmann wrote:

Hi All:

Frist of all, sorry if my questions sound 'stupid'.
Well, I am new to Fedora, and my questions are about
'yum':

(1) Is the yum site :
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/ ?
(2) If affirmarive, I realized that the last yum
version is available (download page) for for python
2.2+. So would it work for Python 2.4.1 that cames
with FC4?

The version that comes with FC4 is the latest version of yum. If newer versions come up they can be provided as updates

regards
Rahul