Re: [Fedora] Re: Console blank screen timeout

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

And about your subject line. Is that related to your posting or did your
intention changed while writing?

The original message that I was -going- to post was to ask how to make it stop blanking, but then I realized that since the data is being send to /dev/console, it automatically keeps the console "on"...so then came my next question and I forgot to change the subject.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130