iso images

Guys, I'm having trouble getting this dist [core 4]. Have downloaded from 3 mirrors via ftp, used gftp, flashfxp & filezilla and tried CD version and DVD version isos. Burned using k3b, Nero 6.6, Nero 5, Clone CD and still get failures during the install media check facility. Also, ignoring that, the installation does fail. Tried the torrent last night and also got a fail with the installer media check. All other linux dists have worked ok, I can't think what has happened here, I just can't get a successful iso. Anyone have any ideas?

cheers