Re: Fedora Core 3 Xwindow session logs out

Joe Favero wrote:

I have been running Fedora Core 3 on a Delll Inspiron 600m.
Recently the Xwindow sessions have been logging out for no
apparent reason ... any ideas on how to debug??

I am running Fedora Core 3 on VMWare 4.5.2 ... XP Host

Thanx Joe

X is probably crashing and GDM is respawning. You could check /var/log/Xorg.0.log to see why X might be crashing.
It's been some time since I tried an XP host with a Fedora installation (would not boot the kernel). I am not sure if the log is for XFree86 or xorg-x11.

Just a thought about what seems to be happening and other possibilities.

Jim

--
Your aims are high, and you are capable of much.