Driver needed for USR 5610B

I'm trying to get the driver for the USB 5610B. USR's entire world-wide set of
websites appear to be down. I can't get into any in Europe, Latin America, or
the U.S. I've been googling through page after page of sites to find an
alternate repo of drivers. Does anyone know of one. I've found one site but
it's not clear they have the driver I need, and they want money---grrrr
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA