Re: modprobe ndiswrapper --> Invalid module format

Temlakos wrote:

Why didn't you just install ndiswrapper with yum? Livna has it. For that matter, I suggest that livna is highly under-rated as a repo for Fedora. I find it invaluable.

Temlakos

I tried the Livna ndiswrapper. It crashed my PC just as well as the self-compiled versions. I'm beginning to think that the D-Link card was a very bad idea.

--

   Steve