Re: Mplayer Audio FC 4

Temlakos wrote:
david walcroft wrote:

Any one have an idea as to what can cause this error on starting a video

"Could not open/initialize audio device -> no sound."

Thanks david

When I got that error, I went straight to "Preferences" and, by trial-and-error, found the correct sound driver under "Audio."

Temlakos

Thanks Temlakos,

Sorry,which "Preferences" do you refer to,I always thought audio from a programme used Alsa drivers directly and released them at completion and a programme relied on it's own config files.

   david