postfix-mysql 2.2.2 for FC4

Hi all,

i am searching for an rpm for postfix-mysql for fedora core 4 (FC4), that allows me to use mysql-support from postfix. The "build-in" version is 2.2.2.

I search google, rpmfind, etc and did not find anything, but i do not know how to add it otherwise. (newbie)

Does anybody know a link to download an rpm for that?

Thank you very much and best regards,

thomas