Re: postfix-mysql 2.2.2 for FC4

Thomas Trepper wrote:
Hi all,

i am searching for an rpm for postfix-mysql for fedora core 4 (FC4), that allows me to use mysql-support from postfix. The "build-in" version is 2.2.2.

I search google, rpmfind, etc and did not find anything, but i do not know how to add it otherwise. (newbie)

Does anybody know a link to download an rpm for that?

Thank you very much and best regards,

thomas

Just take the FC4 postfix SRPM and set MYSQL in line 2 to 1 in the spec file. Rebuild the rpm and there you are.

Do not forget to modify the release tag to prevent mixture of official and your own packages.

Ciao, Thomas

--
Thomas Woerner
Software Engineer            Phone: +49-711-96437-310