NetworkManager HOWTO?

I tried NetworkManager in FC4, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have a working wireless on eth1.  I started NetworkManager +
NetworkManagerDispatcher.  Then I try to start NetworkManagerInfo (on kde),
but NetworkManagerInfo just hangs, and cat /var/log/messages shows nothing
interesting happening with NetworkManager.  Any hints?